..It's a journey after all.. : Food and Travel Blog based in Jakarta: a Treat from Macaroni House! (Food Endorsement)

Thursday 19 July 2012

a Treat from Macaroni House! (Food Endorsement)

This week, I got endorsed by Macaroni House..
Twitter      : @Macaroni_House
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/macaroni.house
Phone       : 021-5825863 | 081282324272


I love how cute the packaging is! They sent me five baked macaronis with different flavors.  
They offer you a delivery service for freshly baked macaroni with high quality ingredients.. Let's get straight to the point, I LOVE IT! and it's NOT because I got endorsed by them. I shared it with my family and a bunch of friends, all of them said it was very delicious.. Even my mom, who hates cheese, said that the baked macaroni was delicious! Aha! I found a way to make my mom fell in love with cheese just the way that I have been loving it my whole life!

Reasons why I love the baked macaronis from Macaroni House :
1) The taste. They are very generous with the fillings and the amount of cheese. And if you taste it, you'll know they don't use cheap cheese.. There are chunks of mozzarella in the midst of those yummy macaroni..

2) It's very practical. Look how the boxes in the picture above. I've been bringing them to work, to my friend's house, etc without a hassle. I don't have to put it in another plastic bag, I just grab it like a small extra bag filled with deliciousness.. Order extras, just put em in the fridge, if you wanna eat them, pop them in the microwave for 3 minutes, and VOILA.. You'll have a sizzling baked macaroni with soon to be tons of awesomeness in your mouth!

P.R.A.C.T.I.C.A.L
3) It's convenient.. If you are a Jakarta citizen, you will hate that feeling of being stuck in traffic for hours till your tummy stop grumbling cause you've been stuck for too long.. Yeah.. But not with these babies! They are specially delivered to your house! Just pick up your phone, do the payment via transfer, then BAM, these babies are delivered to your very doorstep.. Don't have to go out and face all that retched roads of Jakarta.. Just call 021-5825863 | 081282324272

4) Innovative choices! They have 8 different choices in total!

- Smoked Beef (Best Seller) - with smoked beef filling & Macaroni House original white sauce.. 
 I shared this with my friends in Starbucks.. We know the manager in that particular spot, so we told him to reheat the macaroni for us while enjoying our teas and coffees.. All of my friends were literally fighting for the spoon.. They kept scooping for more.. No words should be added to that event.. You know for yourself what it meant.. 


Ham (for non-halal pork loversssss) : they have cubed ham with original white sauce

Bolognaise - with sausage filling & red tomato-like sauce 

Chicken Carbonara - chicken, mushroom, & white carbonara sauce
 I think this one is my favorite. They put generous amounts of cheese. The chicken, they put chunks! You can actually bite it and taste the mushroom.. There's also a hint of oregano which made it more flavorful.. Unlike other baked pastas which used the tiniest amount of meat and called their baked pastas are filled with meat.. -__-

I brought it to my sister's store for breakfast. Since I didn't have the time to eat at home.. PRACTICALLLL! again
Mind my 'it's artistic to take a picture like this' attitude
First scoop and BAM! Look at the amount of chicken and mushroom I got.. Pure bliss
See the middle part of the sliced macaroni on the left. That's a chunk of cheese and it's mozzarella! Not cheap cheddar.. And I found loads of it in every portion..
Three Cheese - beef bacon in special three cheese sauce. 
Oh My God! If you are a cheese lover, you should definitely order this! This was actually the first macaroni that I tasted and I got greedy. I didn't even left some for my siblings to try. It's so yummy! They really use three types of cheese and you can definitely taste it!

Maybe you can't see it in the picture but it looks very tempting.. Especially when you microwaved it, the top part will be sizzling and you all are going to be drooling
Look how creamy and moist that beautiful spoonful of delicious macaroni!
I just cut this one for a beauty shot..  Which later I ate in less than 5 minutes
Chicken Pesto (temporary - limited edition only) - chicken, mushroom, & green pesto sauce. 
The owner really brought the pine nuts straight from Australia.. She refused to substitute the pine nuts with other kinds to keep the authentic taste of pesto sauce. They have been considering to make this flavor as a permanent flavor, let's just hope they'll do! I love the smell of pesto! And I love how they combined it with the macaroni! 

Again.. Look at the middle part of the sliced macaroni.. Another big chunk of semi melting cheese.. my precioussssssss *golumn voice*
Vegan - mushroom, horenzo spinach, n special fetta cheese sauce. 
I thought this will be my least favorite, but baby, I was wronggggg... Since I am a huge fan of mushroom, this flavor satisfied me oh so very well! Even though there's no meat inside it, I still think it's very fragrant. It's really suitable for those who hate eating vegetables, cause you can barely taste the spinach. It's there, you can definitely see the greens, but you just don't taste it that much.. 


See the greens and mushrooms? They are far much more when you cut them in spoonfuls..
Soya Based - custom made for those who have lactose intolerant. They made it from soy milk with chicken fillings.. 

They also made special request macaroni for babies and pregnant women. Also lovely chicken bitterballen with cheese fillings.. 

About the price.. 

-Square Large 20x20x4.5cm - Rp. 210.000,-

Oval Medium 10x19x4.5cm - Rp. 80.000,-

Airplane Rectangular Small 9x15x3cm - Rp. 37.500.
 It looks like an airplane meal --> This was the size that they sent me. For me, it's enough for my personal meal. I ate one on my own and I was full.. 

Cup personal size - Rp.15.000 (according to the cups)

Bitterballen - 1 pack (12 pcs) Rp. 30.000,-.
I am really grateful for Macaroni House for sending me their baked macaroni! It's really delicious. I really recommend it for you to try it on your own! It's really good *again*

I ran out of baked macaroni! I NEED MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment